Office Space in Town® Cardiff is a collection of boutique serviced office centres in the heart of the business district. Located on the picturesque street of Cathedral Road, these business centres offer serviced offices to rent on flexible terms. The offices are suitable for businesses looking for offices for between 2 to 40 persons, and provide generous levels of natural light, high standards of soundproofing, high-speed internet access, the latest telephony and ergonomic office furniture as standard.
Temple Court is a Grade-II Listed Building, set within a popular business district. Formerly a synagogue built in 1896, Temple Court has retained its distinctive architectural style. Behind the prestigious facade lies a purpose-built office block with a range of office suites. A professional on-site management team provide everyday support for your business needs.
Castle Court, a business centre on Cathedral Road offers excellent, high quality office space in a stunning Grade-II Listed Building that overlooks the beautiful Sophia Gardens and Cardiff Castle.
What you’ll love about Temple and Castle Court
- Family-values run centre with a friendly welcome everyday
- Excellent location and travel connections
- Close proximity to Cardiff Central Station
- Private roof terrace
- Dedicated on-site management team
- Comfortable client lounges and generous free breakout spaces
- Blank canvas office space for you to personalise
- Ergonomic chairs and contemporary desks as standard
- Spotlessly clean and well-equipped dining areas
- Flexible contracts from only three months
- One monthly bill inclusive of rent, business rates, utility bills, service charge, furniture and staffed reception,
- 24/7 secure access
- State of the art high-speed internet-access and telephony
- Regular client socials
- Reception occupied Monday to Friday
The perfect location and travel connections!
Office Space in Town is located on Cathedral Road, the most desirable business location in the Capital of Wales. The Principality Stadium, Holiday Inn and the central shopping district are within a ten minute walk from these gorgeous locations. The venue is a couple of minutes from the main transport hubs of Cardiff station and the M4, as well as being 15 minutes from Cardiff International Airport and 55 minutes from Bristol International, so connectivity is never a problem.
Office Space in Town, Cardiff, is offering clients a luxury serviced office in the centre of the business district, rent free for three months.
For more information email Tracey@officespaceintown.com, call 02920 221 022 or visit www.officespaceintown.com