Now that autumn is among us, Style of the City have got all the details about the latest must haves to get your wardrobe up-to-date and ready for the next season!
1. Turtle necks are a must every autumn! You can get them in every colour, and it’s a nice way to brighten up an outfit. They make a great transitional piece from summer to autumn because you can get them really thin with a high neck to begin with, then layer them up and get jumper styles with cosy rolls. They are super affordable and available everywhere!
2. Get yourself a pair of boots! They can be worn with summer dresses and tights or long socks while heading into autumn! They are perfect for this changing weather!
3. You just can’t go wrong with a faux fur coat! They are such staple pieces, that come back around every year. They make any outfit look high end and luxury. A shorter style is great for the transition to autumn!
4. Patterned tights are such a look paired with boots and a faux fur coat! Primark sell a huge range of clear patterned tights that make an outfit look unique. You can get hearts, different sized dots and much more. At Primark £3 but similar styles on ASOS.
5. Treat yourself to a statement cross body bag! A colourful one can complete an outfit and pop on a dull outfit. This bag is so cute and looks very Chanel.
6. Bucket hats aren’t being left behind in festival season this year! Cosy and on trend, bucket hats are back but fluffier, to add edge to our wardrobes this autumn.
7. A gorgeous satin dress on top of a turtle neck is just what’s needed to bring the outfit together! The contrast of bright colours with layering is a perfect way to transition into autumn without losing your summer look just yet.
8. Add an eye catching but delicate belt to synch in the dress and add shape! It helps make the outfit look put together and original.
9. To compliment the belt, add a necklace to match! This will look so elegant over the turtle neck and can be worn with any outfit.
10. Finally, a set of rings is always a good choice to enhance your look and be a statement piece. These rings are lovely as you can choose to wear one or all of them! The shapes are really unique and will be eye catching in photos!