Do you find every day a battle to smooth the frizz and fight with uneven curls? Investing in a Kerasilk Smoothing Treatment at Simon Constantinou’s will completely transform your daily routine.
A Kerasilk Smoothing Treatment’s main purpose is to change the texture of the hair – rather than straightening curls and waves. Perfect if your issue is with frizz or hard-to-manage curls. If you still enjoy the ability to both straighten or curl your hair, then this treatment gives you that flexibility and will half your blow-drying time. Best of both worlds!
What is a Kerasilk Smoothing Treatment?
The Kerasilk Smoothing Hair Treatment is our favourite long-lasting keratin hair treatment to control frizz and make hair more manageable.
Unlike a traditional Brazilian blowout, the Kerasilk Smoothing Treatment does not use formaldehyde.
Goldwell’s Kerasilk range is plant-based with Keratransform Technology™ which fuses three specialised ingredients to deliver powerful transformations;
Engineered keratin, silk and an ingredient inspired from advanced skincare. Together, the combination of these components delivers the perfect transformation of beauty, strength, and protection.
Does Kerasilk Straighten Hair?
Whilst this treatment is not a straightening treatment, you do have the option to reduce your curl structure. We find that for many clients, curls are loosened into waves, making hair easier to blow dry or leave dry naturally for a beachy look.
This hair treatment’s effects become stronger with every application, so if you regularly have an intense-level Kerasilk Smoothing Treatment, the straighter the results will be.
It is important to tell your stylist if you want to keep your curl structure. We understand that not every client wants straight hair. There are two different strengths, so we can adjust the formula according to the client’s wish when measuring and mixing.
What Can You Expect in Your Kerasilk Smoothing Treatment Appointment?
The Kerasilk Smoothing Treatment takes about three hours from start to finish. But this does depend on how long or thick your hair is. Think of it as a time to be pampered and a wonderful opportunity to have a little self-care me-time!
1. First, your stylist will determine the level of strength your hair type requires and will discuss what level of curl you would like to maintain.
2. Then your hair is washed with a Purifying Shampoo to remove any build-up of product. Then your hair will be blow-dried until it is about 80 % dry.
3. Next your stylist will apply the Kerasilk Keratin formula section-by-section.
4. This will be left to process for 15 minutes, then blow-dried using a specialist Kerasilk brush.
5. Next it gets a bit steamy! This is the thermal-activation part of the process. Your stylist will use specialist high-temperature Kerasilk flat irons to straighten the hair section-by-section, repeating up to six strokes on one section.
6. Next you will have a further shampoo to wash out the solution and a Finishing Cream Serum is applied to seal the achieved result.
7. This next blow-dry is super-fast, due to the amazing results of this treatment.
The end results will be smooth and silky, and bet that you will strut out of the salon feeling like you are in a hair product commercial!
By using the Kerasilk home care products, you prolong the smoothening effect, and they will make your daily styling routine a great experience until your next salon visit.
To Sum Up, Kerasilk Smoothing Treatment…
· Makes unruly, frizzy hair manageable – your hair won’t react to damp or humid weather, making it perfect for holidays.
· Softens waves and smoothens the overall hair structure.
· Reduces your daily styling time significantly – perfect if you regularly hit the gym.
· It really does eliminate EVERY bit of frizz. It is extremely effective and lasts up to 5 months.
· This is the kind of semi-permanent beauty treatment that might seem like a luxury, but it will save you time and money in the long run. And who doesn’t want that?
How Much Does Kerasilk Smoothing Treatment Cost?
The Kerasilk Smoothing Treatment lasts 3 to 5 months, it costs £184 and includes a free home-maintenance kit worth £36.50 for long-lasting results.
To book, call 02920461191
Quote Style of the City to receive a free Kerasilk Hair Perfume worth £20 with every Kerasilk Treatment while stocks last