Finding the perfect clinic for a cosmetic procedure can be a tricky process, as it is a decision that depends so heavily on quality, precision and professionalism. To help you along, Style of the City gives the lowdown on the top five clinics offering invasive treatments in and around Cardiff, all of which pride themselves on offering these qualities and services suited to a range of skin types.
- Bellisimos Aesthetics – Based in Wyndham Arcade, Bellisimos prides itself on offering high-quality treatments done by skilled professionals. Driven by performance and results, Bellisimos put safety and quality at the forefront of what they do. In terms of anti-wrinkle procedures, they list botox, the ‘Vampire Facelift’, fibroblast and microdermabrasion as their primary treatments for ageing skin.
- The Uplifting Doctor – Dr Rhian Bartholemew is a qualified aesthetic GP offering anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle treatments across South Wales. Her services include fillers, injections and a private consultation service, offering advice, support and treatment on all things skincare. Alongside this, Rhian also champions the ‘Lifestyle medicine’ approach to healthcare, emphasising relaxation, wellbeing and ease.
- Cardiff Beauty Clinic – Cardiff Beauty Clinic, based in Rumney, have been open since 2016, and have grown to meet the demand for beauty treatments, both invasive and non-invasive, in Cardiff. Every treatment Cardiff Beauty Clinic offers comes with a consultation service which can be carried out either in person or over the phone, with discretion assured. Charlotte McNeil, owner and founder of the clinic says: “The wide range of treatments and therapies we provide help both men and women look and feel their best…Our clinic provides a safe and relaxed environment where you can enjoy a good pamper, making the most of our expertise in non-surgical beauty treatments.” The clinic offers lip and dermal fillers and anti wrinkle injections, amongst many other treatments.
- Beauty in the Bottle – Based on Cowbridge Road East, Beauty in the Bottle offers botox, dermal fillers and low grade chemical face peels to improve and give the skin a boost, as well as prescription skincare for a variety of skin types. Service is professional and considerate, all carried out by qualified nurse Sophie.
- Beauty Advance – Set up in 1988, Morgan Arcade’s Beauty Advance is an established business with a focus on laser and skincare treatments, striving to provide high-quality services tailored to the individual, all in a comfortable and professional environment and utilising cutting-edge technology. Their anti-ageing treatments range from facelifts to botox.