Photo credit: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/amp/pin/845621267512285399/
With the sun attempting to make an appearance this month, Style of the City’s Olivia Ticker is giving you her tips on how to style your summer skirts with your winter jumpers. Take a look at her top 5 Spring looks!
1. I have paired one of my favourite cream winter jumpers with a vibrant pink satin skirt! The whole look ties together with the pink DKNY bag that I recently bought for such a bargain! The cross-body style helps give the jumper shape and compliments the skirt really well! Perfect for a sunny but chilly day and you could even wear tights if you wanted.
2. Using the same cream jumper from the first look goes really well with this gorgeous yellow satin skirt! The colours are very Spring! Adding the little white shoulder bag makes it look put together and classy! This would be perfect for a nice pub lunch or a day out!
3. Spots were big last year, and they are still a huge trend this Spring! The colours make this look a lot more and adding a pink hairpiece would work so well. Adding a cute pink bag to the outfit makes it pop! It’s such a lovely fabric and is a nice contrast to the spotty pattern. It’s a nice casual everyday look and would look nice with trainers and a cute hat!
4. Sage is such a big colour this year and I can’t get enough of it! This cute jumper can be styled up really well with a turtleneck underneath. They compliment each other really well and the bag, again, makes it look put together! Sage is everywhere at the moment so make sure you get your hands on some for this Spring/Summer!
5. This is one of my favourite looks which I didn’t actually see working until I put it on! The sage compliments the leopard print so well and adding a hint of pink in the bag makes all the colours pop! It’s such a cute transitional look to be wearing now because it’ll still keep you warm! This would look really cute with a pink headband and sunglasses!
To see more head over to our Instagram for the full styling video!