Style of the City’s Angharad Thomas, was delighted to be invited to the Lush Spa, in Cardiff City Centre, to experience the Synaethesia treatment.
I entered the Lush Spa and was immediately greeted by their friendly and helpful staff who introduced me to my therapist for the afternoon, Chantelle. First, we entered the ‘kitchen area’ were we discussed the treatment. To start the treatment, I had to choose a massage bar, created especially for which emotion and state of mind I wanted to experience. Out of the 11 options available, I chose ambition. I then chose my bespoke blend of essential oils which also helped to alter my mood.
This bespoke treatment is choreographed to a soaring orchestral soundtrack of folk and birdsong calls, from different times of the day, which allows your mind to imagine that you have been relaxing for 24 hours within the space of 80 minutes. It truly helps you escape reality and unwind!
The spellbinding combination of light to medium-pressure massage and holistic techniques left me feeling relaxed and clam in body and mind. After the massage, I then returned to the kitchen, to finish the treatment, where I was served bespoke hot tea.
The multi-sensory experience was so much more than just a massage. This truly unique, 80-minute, full-body treatment allowed me to physically relax, while completely transforming my state of mind.
Benefits of the treatments:
- Your therapist will use a bespoke, treatment-exclusive massage bar created especially for your chosen state of mind.
- Engages all of the senses to ease tension and reduce stress.
- Leave feeling dramatically different in body and mind.
How to book:
- Choose your prefect location from destinations around the UK here.
- Call, email or pop in to the spa to book your chosen treatment.
- Bring your voucher with you or pay on arrival for your treatment.
For more information visit www.uk.lush.com